STRATEGY MARKET ENTRY
GLOBAL CONNECTIONS collects and analyzes data markets, supply chain, logistics, distribution and retail to put your company at the forefront of its market.
Our company takes advantage of its unique relationships and networks to track and report on trends and developments in Brazil. Furthermore, our research team monitors technology trends in the market intelligence area using data and information platforms and the construction of knowledge and collaborative communities.
We can see what others can not. The current reality to the possibilities of the future for your company, customers and business partners.
We are a company specialized in the areas of:
- Business intelligence.
- Competitors intelligence.
- Commercial Intelligence.
- Market research.
Our STRATEGYMARKET ENTRYmethodology has many advantages, including:
- Ability to lock access to the key features of your market and create barriers to entry for new competitors.
- Ability to set the standard for purchasing preference in markets both consumer and industrial.
- Ability to benefit from government grants and incentives.
- The ability to observe and learn the market attributes for a longer period of time.
- Use the most appropriate market input approaches for your product.
One might think that global markets are only accessible to large companies with large production and financial capacity. However, our experience shows that smaller businesses also have the potential to succeed in international trade due to its greater flexibility and agility.With a work top down approach and layers, your company can export with competence and competitiveness.
To succeed in entering a new market abroad, companies must carefully plan and execute your entry strategy in these markets function in the complexity and challenge of these mercados. Brazil has several consumer groups. Their attitudes, demands, expectations and desires differ from country to country and region to region. Input problems in these markets can arise from a lack of understanding of the market to insufficient planning. Decisions taken at the beginning of this work, including organizational structure, partnerships, human resources and assessment of market risks will dramatically affect the success of your export project.
This service will help your company:
- Understanding the target market to prepare your care.
- Determine the best entry strategy and development of your marketing plan.
- Identify evaluate and select the best commercial partner for your business in their markets.
- Assess potential sales channels.
Benefits of our service for their businesses:
Reduce costs, reduce efforts, shorten time, increase profit & sales and minimize risks.
Access to data and market information that is not available to the public will give your company a great competitive advantage over their competitors.