EXPORT COST ANALYSIS
Their exports have different costs for the same product depending on the amount of the product, product price, product packaging, storage, transport, export destination, import taxes, compulsory product certification, tariff barriers, non-tariff barriers, risks market, currency risks, etc. Our work methodology allows assist our customers in their export processes investigating precisely its export costs.
Costs of management in our methodology involve market players involved in their business:
This service will help your company:
• Know clearly all of their exports cost elements:
• Logistical costs (handling, storage and transportation).
• Certification costs of their products.
• Tax costs in Brazil.
• Customs costs in Brazil and abroad.
• Costs of tariff barriers abroad.
• Cost of non-tariff barriers abroad.
• Simulate the cost of their exports.
• Assess the existing tax benefits in Brazil and in the destination country.
• Evaluate government programs for export.
• Consider alternatives to reduce costs reclassification of NCM.
• Use the information and cost simulations for the formation of their business strategies and their export plans.
Benefits of our service for their exports:
Reduce costs, reduce efforts, shorten time, increase profit & sales and minimize risks.